• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carolina Liar

Started by Poptasticuk, July 13, 2009, 10:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poptasticuk

Carolina Liar are playing a support slot in London tomorrow, and I'm going to see them. I'm also going to do a phone interview with them in the afternoon. Does anyone have anything they'd like me to ask? Especially anything about working with Max Martin!

Linda

omg
you lucky duck!!!!

ermm *thinks*

Poptasticuk

I know, I'm so excited! I've been reading their bios on their official site and they're all quite funny so I think they'll be nice guys and hopefully give a good interview. I hope I get to speak to Jim so I can ask him about Swedish Idol.

Raul_esp

woww , great , I would like know what represented for them work with max and what's the feeling of work with max martin , also if they will work with him in a new album.

:)

Poptasticuk

I just finished speaking with Chad. He was really nice and fun to speak to. I asked him what it was like working with Max Martin and he was very complimentary about him, saying Max was one of the nicest people he'd ever met and had been a great friend to him as well as a great producer. He didn't mention whether Max would be involved in the next album, but he said he's been recording with Diane Warren some tracks which will probably be on the second album. I will type up the interview in full soon so you can all read it.

nshinnosuke

What ???? DIANE WARREN ????!!!!!! argh, I hate this band and their music, they should never work with Max and Diane...

Rebecca

That is so exciting, I can't wait to read the full interview!
Great they're recording the second album already, I hope it's as good as the first. It's quite nice they're working with Diane Warren, I'd love her to have another hit, apparently Chad did work experience with her before Carolina Liar.

Btw Jessica, how was the concert? I'm dying to see them live.

Nshinnosuke, I'm not surprised you don't like CL, they are not bubblegum :)

maxmartin'sfan

I hate carolina liar too ... their album is so very great

Raul_esp

Quote from: Poptasticuk on July 14, 2009, 02:38:03 PM
I just finished speaking with Chad. He was really nice and fun to speak to. I asked him what it was like working with Max Martin and he was very complimentary about him, saying Max was one of the nicest people he'd ever met and had been a great friend to him as well as a great producer. He didn't mention whether Max would be involved in the next album, but he said he's been recording with Diane Warren some tracks which will probably be on the second album. I will type up the interview in full soon so you can all read it.

Great! , I cant wait for read it.

georg_e

Great interview, loved the bit about how the friendship came first, 'cuz that's also what Dr. Luke said about his initial relationship with Max.  Also hope that Diane Warren song comes out, 'cuz she doesn't have that many records by bands -- solo artists usually -- except for Aerosmith, of course!

Raul_esp

the interview was great , congratulations , I love see how everybody talks nice about max.

Rebecca

Great interview, congratulations. One of the best interviews I've read with Chad. I loved all the questions about Max! Chad seems so nice.

Poptasticuk

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. I couldn't help myself, I had to ask things about Max before I could ask anything about Carolina Liar!

Rebecca

I noticed that - straight away you asked about Max! it was good!