• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

www.MaxMartinFansite.com

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 08:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"maybe it's a location thing?
*LOL*
You mean like, TheLocation closed down so now your site does too? :-P

I'm on Internet Explorer + a very VERY SLOW internet connection but it loads fast for me. No problems. (IE 6.0.2)

Rebecca

haha, i hope my site doesn't have to close down!

Jules, at least there is 1 person in the world where the site works using Internet Explorer!

I spoke to my webhosting again and it worked fine for them too on Internet explorer, he suggested that my flash buttons may be slowing things down, so I am in the process of changing all the buttons from flash to normal text with links. So maybe that will change things. It will take me a while to do it all as it's nearly bedtime for me so will finish on the weekend. So we'll see then!

jarle

Rebecca!! It's MUCH better now :D

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

That's great it's better for you now Jarle

I've changed all the buttons from flash just to normal text, the site works now on my Internet Explorer now!

Let me know if there are any more problems

Alex Martin

Yes it's much better. Thank's REB!

Feelgoodlies

hey dear Rebecca,would you please add No Angels's I Had A Feeling(has been sung by Agnes)...the song is actually on their new album Destiny and was written by Jörgen Elofsson and Arnthor Birgisson and produced by Arnthor Birgisson

so please add it on the front page like the others.

Rebecca

Hi Feelgoodlies, thanks for the info, I'll do it on the weekend.

I have been a little lazy with my site over the last few months!

Feelgoodlies

Rebecca u still have not post it yet :-[

Rebecca

Hi Feelgoodlies, I put up about No Angels just after I said I would a couple of months ago. I put it on the front page - it's just below Leona, which I suppose makes out of date order. It's also on Arnthor's page.

I didn't make a new page for No Angel's as Max Martin didn't write for them (not that I know of).

Thanks for your suggestion, I welcome any comments and criticisms of my site.

Rebecca

turnaround

Yes, Max Martin didn't write for the No Angels.
In the booklet there is just a production credit for the song by Max:

QuoteAdditional production by Max Martin for Maratone Productions
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hi Turnaround, so the additional production by Max Martin, was that for the song "I had a feeling"?

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

Oh sorry it is my problem I didn't see it,thanks dear Rebecca and Turnaround for the help