• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

www.maratone.se

Started by andrea, March 12, 2007, 11:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

what's happened to the site??

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "andrea"what's happened to the site??
It's offline!  :wink:

Rebecca

yeah, I noticed that too, I wonder if they're updating things? probably not!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"yeah, I noticed that too, I wonder if they're updating things? probably not!
I doubt they even noticed it...

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"I doubt they even noticed it...

haha, i know!!

andrea

i think that the site has been closed... the new index page has nothing to do with maratone studios or max martin!

Rebecca

oh dear, you are right!  it's gone!
also www.maxmartin.com and www.maxmartin.se which also was redirected to the site for maratone also comes up blank.

must be that they haven't re-registered the domain names and now not bothering with it, shame.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

"Anmälan till Guldäggstävlingen 2006".
If my gf's Swedish is right, she says it means "Register for gold digging competition 2006".  :?  :?  :?  :?

Uhm...  :?:
Did they have a lack of money so they had to go dig for gold?! *lol*
What about some good compositions instead?!?!!?  :roll:

turnaround

They really could at least have a myspace profile, just for the sake of it.
I think they just think noone cares about and can't imagine there are fans of THEM  :)
And I liked it..

hits

Quote from: "turnaround"They really could at least have a myspace profile, just for the sake of it.
I think they just think noone cares about and can't imagine there are fans of THEM  :)

why should they? it'd just cause work. its not like they need to advertise themselves to get clients. they're just being practical.

turnaround

Myspace doesn't really cause work.
And if they would update their list of new songs I guess some people got interested in these artists and purchase.
And I liked it..

hits

Quote from: "turnaround"Myspace doesn't really cause work.
And if they would update their list of new songs I guess some people got interested in these artists and purchase.

dont be foolish, people dont purchase music cause the producer or writer of the songs has them on his myspace page. most people dont give a damn about the producers and writers anyway. and myspace does cause work. just imagine they spend 20 minutes on their profile each week, that'd be 16 hours every year. and we all know that a myspace site would require more time than 20 minutes a week. even if 1000 people would purchase music through a cheiron myspace site, it wouldnt justify the work it'd cause them.

turnaround

Fair enough.
Maybe Maaratone isn't anymore. Alexandraa left.
And if so, I couldn't even bother.
There are lots of studios where Max can produce his stuff and it wouldn't surprise me if he will go into songwriting only soon.
And I liked it..

Linda

hits

Quote from: "turnaround"Fair enough.
Maybe Maaratone isn't anymore. Alexandraa left.
And if so, I couldn't even bother.
There are lots of studios where Max can produce his stuff and it wouldn't surprise me if he will go into songwriting only soon.

Max is too much of a control freak to let people produce all of his music. Being only a songwriter would put him into a very passive situation. He'd almost no control over what the final version of a song would sound like.