• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Stephanie McIntosh talks about Max Martin

Started by Rebecca, March 20, 2007, 12:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Today on http://music.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=126658 there is a short interview with Stephanie McIntosh talking about her song Mistake.

The article mentions it's written by Rami/Arnthor/Tom Nicols and that 'the song has been given the unmistakeable production touch of Max Martin's team Maratone, who has sent hits for everyone from Britney Spears to Kelly Clarkson to The Veronicas hurtling up the charts'

"I'm so honoured to have him working on my music," McIntosh says of Max Martin. "He's had some huge hits so I'm so thrilled to have him as part of my record."

Looking at the song credits the song was recorded at Maratone Studios, the only credit Max gets is: guitars by Rami/Max Martin.

It's nice that Stephanie mentions Max.
I still think the song on ASCAP All That Matters written by Arnthor/Max/Tom Nicols/Rami must have been for Stephanie's album but didn't make it. Who knows where it will end up?

(BTW in the video interview there is no mention of Max/Rami/Arnthor - just thought i'd mention)

turnaround

Thanks for sharing, always nice to see people mentioning the people behind the music!!
And I liked it..