• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

You have to admit, that's a pretty good sounding 4 seconds!

Axel, I think the only risk of disappointment is that the word "dark" has been spread around so much that people will be expecting all sorts of things as a result.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Axel

this looks really really ugly, doesn't it? The font, the jacket, what the hell?

it looks like a bad cover from the 80s with Kim Wilde on it or something. :)

turnaround

Neither a fan of that cover but more important is:

ROAR:

Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee & Henry Walter

It's exactly the "Wide Awake" team.
And I liked it..

nznexus

Quote from: Axel on August 09, 2013, 08:28:46 AM
this looks really really ugly, doesn't it? The font, the jacket, what the hell?

it looks like a bad cover from the 80s with Kim Wilde on it or something. :)

indeed it looks something like  from the 80s.. jackie chan movie or something poster!!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

It's totally an 80's throwback... the border, the grey gradient background, her pose... it's ok to look horrible if it's in aid of being retro. :D That being said, I do love this fanart cover:

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I love that message of the song already and image. Amazing.
And I liked it..

B Steady

I actually don't care about that.

I just love the production and the melodies. And Hottie Perry of course.
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Sounds big. Can't wait to listen to the full version.

nznexus

You go, girl. We love everything about this already.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

It got lots of "new" sounds for a Luke/Max production, yet so typical them both!
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag