• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Paula Deanda new song written by Savan

Started by Alex Martin, March 13, 2009, 02:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Paula Deanda new song written by Savan. Title:Roll The credits.

What do you think? The song is good but Max is another level ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8DYdqBy1fw

Raul_esp

georg_e

Great song, beautiful harmonies -- all of her singles have been excellent quality.  The song is also on her Myspace

www.myspace.com/pauladeanda

Feelgoodlies

Nice song...

My favourite song from this girl is "When It Was Me", it is really great lyrically!

*Sabine*

When It was Me is a bit better than Roll the Credits but I still think these songs are fairly weak. Sorry.
She has a good voice though.

Rebecca

oh no, I really can't stand these songs, sorry. When It Was Me is slightly better than Roll The Credits but not much. I don't like this style.

Mikkel Wong

Mmm...Roll the Credit is pretty good song but...doesn't impress me much.Sorry :-\
BTW Does anybody know who's another writer of this song? Arnthor? ???