• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Justin Bieber - Somebody / Unstable (RAMI)

Started by turnaround, October 16, 2015, 09:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

turnaround

I think at this point he could release any old trash and would chart with it. But he really delivers anyway and Justin and Julia just have perfectly taylored stuff.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Rami Yacoub for Justin Bieber.

2 Much      Justin Bieber, Gregory Eric Hein, Freddy Wexler, Gian Stone, Alexander Izquierdo, Sonny Moore, Josh Gudwin & Martin Luther King Jr.
   Deserve You      Justin Bieber, Andrew Wotman, Ali Tamposi, Jonathan Bellion, Louis Bell & Michael Pollack
   As I Am (feat. Khalid)      Justin Bieber, Gregory Eric Hein, Ido Zmishlany, Scott Harris, Josh Gudwin, Jordan K. Johnson, Stefan Johnson, Oliver Peterhof & Khalid Donnel Robinson
   Off My Face      Justin Bieber, Jake Torrey, Tia Scola, Daniel James & Leah Haywood
   Holy (feat. Chance the Rapper)      Justin Bieber, Jon Bellion, Michael Pollack, Jorgen Odegard, Tommy Lee Brown, Chancelor Johnathon Bennett, Anthony M Jones & Steven Franks
   Unstable (feat. The Kid LAROI)      Justin Bieber, James Gutch, Gregory Eric Hein, Rami Yacoub, Brittany Amaradio, Josh Gudwin & Charlton Kenneth Jeffrey Howard
   MLK Interlude      Martin Luther King Jr.
   Die For You (feat. Dominic Fike)      Justin Bieber, Dominic Fike, Ali Tamposi, Jonathan Bellion & Louis Bell
   Hold On      Justin Bieber, Andrew Wotman, Alexandra Tamposi, Jonathan Bellion, Louis Bell, Luiz Bonfá & Walter De Backer
   Somebody      Justin Bieber, Sonny Moore, Bernard Harvey, Rami Yacoub, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Ryan Tedder, Gregory Eric Hein & Josh Gudwin
   Ghost      Justin Bieber, Jonathan Bellion, Jordan K. Johnson, Stefan Johnson & Michael Pollack
   Peaches (feat. Daniel Caesar & GIVĒON)      Justin Bieber, Andrew Wotman, Ashton Simmonds, Giveon Dezmann Evans & Bernard Harvey
   Love You Different (feat. Beam)      Justin Bieber, Alexander Izquierdo, Oliver Peterhof, Marcus Lomax, Whitney Phillips, Tyshane Thompson & Jordan Douglas
   Loved By You (feat. Burna Boy)      Justin Bieber, Sonny Moore, Jonathan Bellion, Jason Evigan, Amy Allen & Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu
   Anyone      Justin Bieber, Jonathan Bellion, Michael Pollack, Jordan K. Johnson, Stefan Johnson, Andrew Watt, Alexander Izquierdo & Raul Cubina
   Lonely      Justin Bieber, Benjamin Levin & FINNEAS
And I liked it..

nanofives

I'm beyond excited for Rami, Ilya, Ryan and Skrillex together

j.fco.morales

Between this album and Nick Jonas with Greg Kurstin on production, Nick Jonas is by far my choice.

Doesn't sound cohesive. And he's trying a bit too hard to prove something I don't know what it is...

Snipes3000

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 20, 2021, 02:00:51 AM

Doesn't sound cohesive. And he's trying a bit too hard to prove something I don't know what it is...

Who? Bieber or Jonas?
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

It's a bold move to put the slow songs at the beginning of the album (excluding lonely which is at the end).
I almost put off the album until the second half kick in.
Ilya doesn't sound like Ilya, and Rami doesn't sound like Rami.
Although I'm not sure how Rami sounds anymore, he hasn't been consistent with the sound or the lyrics he writes. Love their songs tho, Somebody is one of my favourites, although the recycled version of Prisoner (Die For You) is the highlight for me.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on March 22, 2021, 05:47:07 PM
Somebody is one of my favourites, although the recycled version of Prisoner (Die For You) is the highlight for me.

Watt played the instruments on both tracks. You can hear his style.

j.fco.morales

Who's this guy? I kinda like the song but these plucks are meh.

Very Charlie Puth sounding vocals.

bugmenot

Juice WRLD discovered, pushed him as a god-send genius and then died. So he inherited all Juice WRLD's following.
I am failing to see a genius, but the songs are sweet.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 09, 2021, 04:51:45 AM
Who's this guy? I kinda like the song but these plucks are meh.

Very Charlie Puth sounding vocals.

I still don't like the plucks but I'm diggin the song right now.
Need you to stay, need you to sta-ay is my favourite part. Catchy AF.