• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Favorite Mattman and Robin song so far?

Started by gm33, October 17, 2015, 07:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

I've been so impressed with WolfCousin producers Mattias Larsson and Robin Fredriksson (aka Mattman and Robin). I think they are incredible and have an awesome, fresh pop sound. Can't wait for all that's come from them.

What's your favorite and second favorite song of theirs? Other thoughts on them?

(you need to be logged in to vote!)

Edit: I made a mistake Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION should read Carly Rae Jepsen - Gimmie Love :( I can't edit the poll
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

I love these guys as well, although I don't know many of their songs - only a few of those on your list, so I must listen to the others soon. So far I love the best "Love Myself" and "Hands to Myself".

Dr. Fleischman

Moments or Love Myself... I voted for Love Myself.
Their sound is captivating and fresh. If they choose the proper songs to work on, some great things will happen.

Polarmachine

I don't like their stuff. For me AYHTDWS by Taylor is the best SONG with their name on it.
But I guess there's other reasons why that is the best song lol. And tbh it could have been better with different production.

Actually" Favourite color" is probably their coolest and best production. It's on Carly's new album, Deluxe version

j.fco.morales

I missed Me & The Music by Selena Gomez on the list.

I love all their songs.

uberweiss

So many incredible songs.
"Gimmie Love" is the winner though. So ethereal,and that bridge hits harder than any moment in music basically ever.
"Hands To Myself" a close second. It's filled with so much urgency and paranoia and I love how close her vocal feels and the sparseness of the beat, and the beautiful pre-chorus.
Then "Run Away With Me" and "All You Had To Do Was Stay" are massive sing-along pop orgasms.
"Higher And Higher" is really enveloping, and I love the post-disco, The 1975-ish guitar licks.
"Favorite Color" is a beautiful, prom-closing ballad. The "paint me up paint me up" section is so euphoric.
"Love Myself" is a feminist anthem, really catchy and fun - the "la la la la" bridge is heaven.
"Me & The Rhythm" is like MDMA, it's so intimate and beautiful and transports me to another world.

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G513imU6g4s

I forgot about Tone Damli's Smash.
Written by Jason Gill, Robin Fredriksson, Mattias Larsson.

nanofives

I really love the production of Touch by Nick Jonas.
Now it's missing close by Nick, Julia michaels EP, stanaj - sleep alone, naked, good day and kissing strangers by DNCE, the four songs of imagine dragons new disc, the three of Britney's glory

B Steady

Tied between all their songs on the Imagine Dragons album "Evolve", except IDKW.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

New Song by Camila Cabello

Ali Tamposi, Camila Cabello, Justin Tranter, Mattias Larsson, RObin Fredriksson

Mattman & Robin

https://open.spotify.com/track/1jg9clsGCDqOumfS0X5xm9?si=LDEU_VL9TVmYwTaE7W9DCg
And I liked it..