• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Upcoming Swedish radio report about Cheiron !

Started by B Steady, March 19, 2013, 11:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/gruppsida.aspx?programid=746&grupp=18458&artikel=5479088

he guys, purely by chance I discovered this preview of a two-part report about Cheiron! this sounds great, although it will be in Swedish but I think we have some Swedish users here who are maybe able to record the show!?

even if it's only in Swedish and no one will record this, it's a great honor for the Cheiron guys. Two hours about them :)

PS: IF anyone will record the report he/she also needed to translate it but this would be probably too much effort ... I'm just saying :)
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Does anyone have the TuneIn app/program? With the paid version you can record radio streams, and you should be able to access P4 from anywhere in the world.

turnaround

Max Martin i exklusiv intervju

Incredible :o

We really need a transcript of the show. But who could do this :(
And I liked it..

nznexus

interesting... but i know there have been an old show called cheiron en popsaga from 2008, is this the same or do they make a completely new version?

anyway im looking forward to listen to this...
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

A.R.T.

Yes, that's the "old" radio interview ('08) of Denniz 'n' Max made by Fredrik Eliasson on sverige radio called Cheiron Documentary or Cheiron en Popsaga (include 5 parts - all history of cheiron and different stories, memories of almost everyone who was involved in it, a lot information about Denniz Pop and their friendship with Martin, Herbie) It's very intresting and impressive cuz' Denniz Pop has a great impact on me <3

nznexus

someone had uploaded the full interview on youtube but then it got deleted. i think i had a chance to hear 10 mins or so...  :-\
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

I would love a transcript of the show, I need to learn Swedish!