• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (lead single by Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, January 21, 2015, 01:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: sweetmelody on May 25, 2015, 01:56:12 AM
Should've Been Us is not a Max song then? Read somewhere that it was produced by.

Prod. by The Struts apparently.

ShockdioN

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 25, 2015, 01:41:04 PM
Prod. by The Struts apparently.

QuoteShould've Been Us      Tori Kelly, Ludvig Söderberg, Jakob Jerlström, Oscar Holter, Laleh Pourkarim, Alexander Kronlund & James Alan   

so this is a lie?

turnaround

Next to the songs are the writers. iTunes does not have information about producers.
And I liked it..

AlexanderLaBrea

melodicmoonlight

turnaround

Btw - full album streams on iTunes - if you're in the US:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/unbreakable-smile-bonus-track/id988591612
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I heard the album. Nothing special to me.

The Max Martin songs are just average.

AlexanderLaBrea

Nobody Love, Should've Been Us and Falling Slow are pretty amazing pop songs. Rest Of the album: pretty boring. Not surprisingly, the swedes deliver once again.

sweetmelody

It's a tough time to be a new artist. You really need a KILLER #1 type record to break through. Look at Tori and Nobody Love. Killer team, major label support, best writers and producers, lot's of buzz, and a huge budget. What did it bring? Only minor success so far.

Adam B

Totally uninteresting production - drum loops that go on and on, did someone actually think this was the sound of summer 2015?  :o

The girl has got a nice voice, just pity about the music

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Album is out!

It's #1 on iTunes but I guess it had lots of pre-orders that help her right now.
And I liked it..