• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Songs - Deconstructed

Started by DavidPenn, September 09, 2011, 09:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidPenn

Hey Everyone,

I'm David Penn, Founder & Editor-In-Chief of Hit Songs Deconstructed.  I just wanted to introduce myself and say that that I absolutely love this forum!  I've been following it for a number of months, but for some reason or another I haven't been able to get a post to take up until now.

Hit Songs Deconstructed might as well be called "Max Martin Deconstructed," considering just about every other deconstructed song report that we've done has been co-written by Max.   I always look forward to deconstructing his songs considering his innate ability of making the complex come across simple and memorable.   He's a true master at his craft, to say the least.

Definitely check out the site when you get a chance – we just posted Katy Perry's "E.T." deconstructed today (it's the 5th #1 of off "Teenage Dream" that we've analyzed).

http://hitsongsdeconstructed.com

See you on the boards!

Dave

PS – Thank you George for your posts and kind words – it's much appreciated!
DAVID PENN
Founder, Hit Songs Deconstructed

The #1 Source for What's Driving Today's Hit Songs and Influencing Tomorrow's Trends

P:212.671.2308 ext.101
C:917.748.2626
F:646.365.6855
www.HitSongsDeconstructed.com

Raul_esp

Hi! , Welcome to the forum , Your site is great! I'm signed in it , you have an amazing sense of the hit , You make analysis very good .
I'm too very interested in the Hits , I usually Love the pop songs that are hits for some reason , Max is the master in it.
I would love that some time you analyze a Cheiron classic , it would be great!

turnaround

Hi David,
welcome to the forum, great you like it here. Spread the word.  8)
And I liked it..

georg_e

Hey David, so glad you made it on here!!!  Looking forward to reading your "E.T." Deconstruction this week :D

Rebecca

Welcome David, thanks for joining up here.
I'm also a member of your site. I love your analysis of "Teenage Dream" and "ET", they are so detailed. Gosh, I didn't even realise that ET had the "We Will Rock You" drums in it.
I like how you say that the lyrics in "Teenage Dream" are conversational, I think that a lot with Max's songs.

Yes, like Raul, I'd love to read an analysis of a Cheiron classic!

anyway, I will spend more time looking at your site

turnaround

http://www.hitsongsdeconstructed.com/workshops/mastery-workshop-1

QuoteThis intensive full day workshop, led by Hit Songs Deconstructed founder David Penn, will get you writing, producing, and thinking with a hit song mentality. Using the Hit Songs Deconstructed methodology, you will take a deep dive into the what, how, and why behind the songs that land in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, with a special focus on Max Martin hits.

I have no clue if it is worth the money - if you live close.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

MarshallHolland

$300 for a workshop that may or may not teach us anything? ehhhhhh Idk

j.fco.morales

Quote from: MarshallHolland on May 14, 2017, 01:05:32 AM
$300 for a workshop that may or may not teach us anything? ehhhhhh Idk

+1