• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Which artists do you want to work with Max Martin?

Started by B Steady, March 19, 2013, 10:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Eddie Krommer

Sia, Rita Ora, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Belinda (Andreas already did), Bruno Mars

B Steady

Max Martin with Madonna, Rihanna, Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars

Dr. Luke with Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars & Beyoncé

I hope this will happen soon! :)
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

yea i'm so curious what he could cook up with Gaga. would it sound like a typical Max production? hmm.

Eddie Krommer

I want to add Paramore. I was dreaming out that happened. I guess they would do awesome stuff together.

Khan9898

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Some of you have weird and bad suggestions...
I mean Metallica? Bruno Mars? John Mayer? Rihanna? Seriously?? Max's music doesnt go with these singers, he is POP, don't ruin him!

I've always wanted him to work with Anastacia.

J_A24

John Mayer "I never wanted to get back together in the first place" (produced by Max Martin)

Amazing solo on the bridge, blues chords with a 4/4 beat on it.

Joshua

Quote from: J_A24 on July 28, 2013, 08:33:46 AM
John Mayer "I never wanted to get back together in the first place" (produced by Max Martin)

Amazing solo on the bridge, blues chords with a 4/4 beat on it.

Haha, classic! ;D

I'd personally like Max to do what he does best... start with another unknown artist and create a superstar. I know he's working with a few smaller acts at the moment, but I'm talking more along the full dedication he had with Britney, Backstreet and Lesley Roy.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Delta Goodrem would be my #1 choice.

Shania Twain and Cher would also be nice.

Oh and Nickelback and Max could match perfectly.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Carly Rae Jepsen. PLEASE.

And Britney. Charli XCX.
Coldplay with Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, Rik Simpson, Markus Dravs and Jon Hopkins on the boards.