• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Denniz Pop Awards

Started by turnaround, March 22, 2013, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexanderLaBrea

So the free of charge/open for all afterparty to Denniz Pop Awards is on Thursday night. Anyone going?

Rebecca

I hope someone goes, so that they can tell us what went on. sounds exciting.

nznexus

is it free entrance ?

i dont know I may go i am not sure... 
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

The party is free entry. I really wonder if Max will be there, as he (as we know) is in Sweden this summer.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

If I were in STHML, I'd surely be there!

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus

omg i was so close to going there but then changed my mind.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Feelgoodlies

From Per's FB Page:

QuoteNice to meet some old friends and colleagues last night at Denniz Pop Awards. #maxmartin

Rebecca

nznexus

Raul_esp

turnaround

Photos of Max, Jörgen, Per from The Denniz Pop Awards

http://www.jorgenelofsson.com/news
And I liked it..

Rebecca

thanks, nice to see a couple more photos.

ShockdioN

The new Denniz pop awards is right now...plenty of Max martin pics with different celebrities on insta...

B Steady

https://instagram.com/p/3zUVIawZE4/?taken-by=samimedinasverige

this one e.g.

looks like they're squashing Max lol

btw, translation by google:

"We auction off a signed Zlatan team shirt which he used in the match. A Damlandslags sweater autographed by the entire team plus a trip with us to Rhodes allinklusive in August The bid end at 70,000 and Max Martin took it home! Totally sick. Not that I think he accompanies but haha! We must stress he to a song ist 😁. Cruel evening at Denniz Pop Awards"

so, Max Martin just won a Zlatan shirt, a sweater and a Rhodes-trip? hahaha :D
Vila i frid Dag