• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Savan Kotecha interview

Started by turnaround, October 05, 2015, 08:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

http://www.popjustice.com/articles/savan-kotecha-interview-the-people-with-the-longest-careers-are-the-people-who-learn-how-to-do-it-on-purpose/138226

Of course Max is a topic.
Alexander Kronlund, Rami etc. Really a great read. Wolf Cousins are Cheiron 2.0 in terms of how they collaborate spontaneously.

And of course he complains about streaming royalties.
And I liked it..

Voodoo

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround. I loved that interview!
I loved Savan talking about Max:
"He's a once in a lifetime thing. The world is blessed to have someone like him once in every generation." I totally agree.

It's sad that Savan says that nobody cares about who writes the songs. We do! but overall not many people care, oh well.

j.fco.morales

J_A24

Interesting, thanks turnaround.

turnaround

I reall want to know which restaurant they were. All these great talents coming in.
And I liked it..