• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Is Jessica Folcker still recording?

Started by Neal Sabel, October 11, 2017, 07:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Sabel

I was wondering about her, flashes of her old songs just entered my mind and I realised I probably could really write or already have an amazing song for her.  Is she still into music, what has she done lately?  Also, not to sound like a complete opportunist (well, maybe I am lol) does anyone know her on this forum, or know someone who knows her?? Thanks.

turnaround

She still sings, but her last release is really long ago (2015)

You can follow her on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jessicafolcker
And I liked it..

Neal Sabel

cool, 2015 is not that long actually, sometimes artist releases are a few years apart, maybe she has another coming soon?? 

You can't message with Instagram, I don't think, should I just send her a pic of me playing my keyboard and hope she gets the message lol

What about the other old artists Kristian and Max used to work with - like Dr.Alban, E-Type, Robyn, Delta Goodrem, Ace of Bass.  Anyone here connected to them in some way, either a relative or a friend or maybe helped out in the studio - anyone who did anything. 

The trouble is 99% of music that is placed comes from people you already know, so I'm looking for an inside route.  I'm telling you if I knew just one contact like Amatello or someone, I could already be having hits with Kristian, it really is that scary and exciting to think you are just a contact away. 

Thanks.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

One of my favourite ever Swedish artists. I really want her to work with Kristian and Max again.

Swedish artists are a mess. You can never depend on them to consistently release stuff. You get a single in January and then you get another one in like Feb of the following year. And lately they seem to like the trend of singing in their own language which infuriates me.