• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What Makes You Beautiful / One Thing - One Direction (Rami, Carl, Savan)

Started by Khan9898, August 08, 2011, 01:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

It's so cool and yet strange to see such a classic style boy band do so well in the charts nowadays. I'm totally addicted to One Thing at the moment!

georg_e

^    ^    ^

Great article!   Man that "What Makes You Beautiful" is like a perfect record, music and lyrics :-) 

Raul_esp

The article is great , Very good review of this perfect pop album.

turnaround

The album and the single are doing FANTASTIC in the US, they even stand a chance to be #1 with the album.

Here is a big performance of "What makes you beautiful"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19MENoPMT7E&feature=player_embedded
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

turnaround

Boybands seem to be quite hip everywhere. The Wanted are also charting high in the US.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Unexpected

Congratulations for them, I was really rooting for them, can't wait for their new album.

Matteo87

I'm very happy for Rami, congratulations!!

The album also reached the #1 on the Italian album chart (F.I.M.I)!  ;)
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Congratulations Rami!  :D , The boybands are coming back , great news!

Rebecca

Axel

What Makes You Beautiful debuts at #9 in the US Billboard Charts.

Good job, guys!

Joshua

Can't believe they've grabbed the US market, that's not an easy task. Things just keep getting better for these guys, it's great! Does anyone prefer "One Thing" over "Beautiful"? I like both, but "One Thing" to me is the better track.

Axel