• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Kesha Album (snippet by Dr Luke)

Started by turnaround, June 06, 2012, 07:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

j.fco.morales

Well, it makes sense to release a single having TV exposure.

And Jules, nobody needs your ironic comments about other people's careers.
If you don't like it, don't comment. Thank you.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 05, 2014, 06:38:02 PM
And Jules, nobody needs your ironic comments about other people's careers.
If you don't like it, don't comment. Thank you.

Uhm, let me think about it for a moment...  ???
Wasn't there something about "freedom of speech" or something like that? No?! Doesn't that apply to this forum?! Should we rather praise everything everyone says & does and not be critical? And ban me alongside Nznexus? Yeah I think that'd be awesome. lol

No, I think the world needs some ironie! ;)

But if YOU don't like my comments, don't read or comment on them. Thank you.

Lol. ::)

(But seriously, ban nexus! LOL)

j.fco.morales

Well, the thing is that you're kinda rude sometimes. I agree with you about being critical, but this is about manners. That's it.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 05, 2014, 08:00:43 PM
Well, the thing is that you're kinda rude sometimes. I agree with you about being critical, but this is about manners. That's it.

There is a difference between being ironic/sarcastic and being rude. Maybe you can't tell that apart? Or you're just a little over-sensitive?? I don't know... I don't offend Mexicans anyway. Lol

Should there be anything I say that makes you personally feel offended, feel free to point it out or send me a PM so I can either explain to you what I actually meant OR apologize in case I come to the conclusion that what I said was actually offensive! :-*

sweetmelody

georg_e

Quote from: georg_e on June 29, 2014, 12:45:56 AM
    I saw the first one last week...I was surprised how much I liked it...it's kind of crazy and funny....Josh Groban is the host and he has a very offbeat sense of humor.....Kesha so far has been very kind hearted with the contestants.....the only thing that's weird about the show is they have alot of contestants that are already quite connected to the music industry.....but it's a fun summer show for Sunday nights!
Show is wackily crazy, though......couldn't stop watching last night.....the weird Kesha dynamic with the two male judges is why it's riveting.......last night after this group of brothers (triplets!) had a really bad performance, Kesha voted 'Yes' because (quote) "I voted yes because I'm hoping you'll take your shirts off".   This kinda freaked Ludacris out, for some reason, lol!!!!   

Josh Groban seems to get her humor though, and asked her about her new "Cat Cult", which started trending on Twitter soon after ;-)   (Details here):     http://www.eonline.com/news/557316/kesha-is-starting-a-cat-cult-and-wants-you-to-join-but-you-have-to-eat-glitter-first

turnaround

I want to watch but of course its blocked.

How is this time zone problem solved?

I want Kesha to be succesful, I think she is a lovely artist and can also have a career after Kemosabe/Max.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: sweetmelody on July 07, 2014, 07:56:22 PM
???

Not sure if that's sarcasm or what?

Apart from the fact that with all the illegal downloading I think there is no such thing in todays music industry anymore that could be called a "moneymaking machine" - I think calling Ke$ha that is very much of an exaggeration.  ???

sweetmelody

Quote from: Jules on July 08, 2014, 12:59:35 AM

Apart from the fact that with all the illegal downloading I think there is no such thing in todays music industry anymore that could be called a "moneymaking machine" - I think calling Ke$ha that is very much of an exaggeration.  ???

Kesha has made multi-millions for herself and her label (Kemosabe). It's not only sales (which, by the way, she is one of the best selling digital artists of all time), it's also touring, radio play, merchandise, licensing, etc.

Respectfully, I must say you are absolutely wrong.

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on July 07, 2014, 11:21:08 PM
I want to watch but of course its blocked.

How is this time zone problem solved?

I want Kesha to be succesful, I think she is a lovely artist and can also have a career after Kemosabe/Max.
On time zones, they have two separate votings, so the West Coast goes second: I think they've saved some singers who didn't  make it through on the East Coast :-)

I agree with you on Kesha, too.

B Steady

Today I was listening to the whole Warrior album again, really some great bubblegum pop stuff!
While listening I realized Katy Perry's International Smile mid-8 is basically a mash-up consisting of Kesha's C'mon and Thinking Of You mid-8s.

In other news I created a Spotify playlist for that amazing 2010-2014 pop era - until Max and Luke parted ways:
[spotify] https://open.spotify.com/playlist/13eAga7ctN9rJeIfUyW4L5?si=5jLJb2E5RJS_YRmvnr9GRw[/spotify]
Vila i frid Dag

david

Quote from: B Steady on May 06, 2020, 09:47:27 AM
Today I was listening to the whole Warrior album again, really some great bubblegum pop stuff!
While listening I realized Katy Perry's International Smile mid-8 is basically a mash-up consisting of Kesha's C'mon and Thinking Of You mid-8s.

In other news I created a Spotify playlist for that amazing 2010-2014 pop era - until Max and Luke parted ways:
[spotify] https://open.spotify.com/playlist/13eAga7ctN9rJeIfUyW4L5?si=5jLJb2E5RJS_YRmvnr9GRw[/spotify]

anyone knows if max and luke still friends or something?

bugmenot

Quote from: david on May 07, 2020, 07:03:22 PManyone knows if max and luke still friends or something?

No, we don't know. There wasn't a single photo of them. I believe they are.

david

Quote from: bugmenot on May 08, 2020, 11:12:04 PM
No, we don't know. There wasn't a single photo of them. I believe they are.

their last photo together is from 2013-2014. now luke is about to get his #17 number one with doja