• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Lady GaGa song: Alejandro

Started by *Sabine*, November 14, 2009, 06:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xspnF7iJ1eA

she's really the best performer.. waoooooooooooo GAGA OLALALA

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on January 17, 2010, 02:26:09 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xspnF7iJ1eA

she's really the best performer.. waoooooooooooo GAGA OLALALA

wow , she's amazing , she's and human show! , the performance is so 90's .

Rebecca

yeah, she's a fantastic performer, she's quite funny too.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 09, 2010, 03:14:11 AM
confirmed , alejandro will be the next single!

Wow, I'm soooo happy!! I hope it gets the success it deserves and that people don't think the style is too 90's. Can't wait to the see the video too!!

maxmartin'sfan

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Matteo87

Very pretty and catchy song, the sound is very 90's...a successful mix of the old Europop beat and the current Redonish disco sound! In Italy in this summer the song is having a great commercial success...i'm happy for this! Gaga and RedOne are a winning team.

I sincerely hope in a Max Martin/RedOne collaboration for the next Gaga's album...this would be perfect!!!!  :o
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Matteo87 on August 18, 2010, 11:04:04 AM

I sincerely hope in a Max Martin/RedOne collaboration for the next Gaga's album...this would be perfect!!!!  :o

it would be orgasmic .

Raul_esp

This song is being a great hit in Spain , I'm glad for it , I love the song.