• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Galgani - Black Butterflies (Prod. by Max Martin) (Rihanna Demo)

Started by maxmartin'sfan, October 10, 2010, 09:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

This is amazing  :o

She sounds like Esmee Denters (the demo singer)

It doesn't sound like a Max production though, but it's really good!

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Unexpected

feelgoodl

hmm its good but it doesn't sound anything like max martins production or melodies!

JackSnr

I don't believe it's Max. There isn't any proof apart from what the youtube video says and it sounds too clunky. But I will be happy to eat my words if it turns out to be a Max Martin song.

Rebecca

It just sounds ordinary to me, I'm not really a fan. I don't think it's Max but I suppose we'll wait and see.

klukan

Zaph

This is not a Max Martin production.
It's produced by fellow Scandinavian producer Paolo Galgani.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

My vote goes for definitely not! :) It's got a killer chorus melody, but that aside, I don't see anything else in common with Max. It doesn't sound like his writing to me, and obviously the production is totally not his style. The only thing I can think of is maybe he played some minor part in it. I'd be interested to find out too.

EDIT: Ok, so it's also on another YouTube video with the credit "written and produced by S.West and P. Galgani", and everyone seems to be talking about Sarah West from Denmark being the vocalist... so I'm guessing that's our answer. It's funny how a lot of leaked pop material automatically gets labelled as being written by Max or Luke by whoever leaks it.

AdamKhan

Its written by Sarah West. Im friends with her on facebook lol....not max martin