• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling

Started by melodicmoonlight, May 06, 2016, 07:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Is there a chance "CSTF" was inspired by Hot Chip's "Need You Now"?
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on November 11, 2017, 09:46:43 AM
Is there a chance "CSTF" was inspired by Hot Chip's "Need You Now"?

Why? Tell us more.

Love Need You Now with all my heart.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 11, 2017, 04:26:25 PM
Why? Tell us more.

Love Need You Now with all my heart.

Just listen to the first 10 seconds each. They sound quite similar. The first two chords are the same, in both cases played with a Piano sound; and the Hi-Hats are in both songs in the foreground.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on November 11, 2017, 06:22:16 PM
Just listen to the first 10 seconds each. They sound quite similar. The first two chords are the same, in both cases played with a Piano sound; and the Hi-Hats are in both songs in the foreground.

Man, that's like find similarities on EDM tracks.

turnaround

New album: MAN OF THE WOODS

I guess we will get Max songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=haMEyhz3INg
And I liked it..

nanofives

the first song, filthy, is produced by Timbaland and danja

nanofives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA-NDZb29I4&t=0s

This was a complete disappointment.
Horrendous video and lazy, poor-mixed music.

B Steady

Quote from: nanofives on January 04, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
the first song, filthy, is produced by Timbaland and danja

So amazing! Danja and Timbaland are back :-*
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

I don't really know where they got the credits from, but on Wikipedia the writers has been listed and Max isn't in any single song of his upcoming album, such a disappointment.

j.fco.morales

Not feeling it at all.

It's a risky first single, but he's at a moment in his career that he can do whatever he wants.

I read an article about Bruno Mars overselling Timberlake, doing what people expect Justin to do.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

nanofives

Internet raged at JT for his superbowl performance, I think it was nice and emotional, maybe a little weak but it's far from the worst.

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 05, 2018, 05:43:40 PM
Have you heard it already?

Oh yes, and I was proven right :) with Midnight Summer Jam they killed it, should've been the outro of the album

Quote from: nanofives on February 05, 2018, 06:23:21 PM
Internet raged at JT for his superbowl performance, I think it was nice and emotional, maybe a little weak but it's far from the worst.

well, he was barely singing, I understand the negative comments, however it was a great performance
Vila i frid Dag