• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

SIIINCEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUU BEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN GOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D

*Sabine*

The song better be good anyways cause that girl annoys me! :P

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 22, 2008, 10:50:43 AM
Kelly clarkson is better than britney spears sabine ;D

I know everybody talks about Kelly and Britney doesn't interest anyone! :P

Feelgoodlies

Apparently the song is gonna debut between Januray the 10th to the 13th...

The video will be directed by Wayne Isham, the same guy who directed "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" from Britney, "Bye Bye Bye" from N Sync  and "I Want It That Way" from BSB, looks like that guy likes Cheiron and Max!...

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 17, 2008, 12:06:35 AM

The video will be directed by Wayne Isham, the same guy who directed "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" from Britney, "Bye Bye Bye" from N Sync  and "I Want It That Way" from BSB, looks like that guy likes Cheiron and Max!...

That's super! I love Wayne Isham as director, very good choice!

nshinnosuke

Don't expect too much from Wayne Isham, Avril Lavigne's The Best Damn Thing video was one of the biggest disappointment ever....

Rebecca

I loved those old Wayne Isham videos, I can't even remember the Avril Lavigne video - anyway, at least the song should be good!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 17, 2008, 12:06:35 AM

........and to be able to love by jessica.

*Sabine*

I didn't know for Jessica!  :o
Dayum he's really a fan of the Cheiron songs too!

Unexpected

I didn't know about to be able to love either , though the video isn't great

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

I think the song should be in the style of Pink's new album.

Alex Martin