• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I also want fresh pop music. "A part of me" could be a great direction she can go. So looking forward to this album.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I want a new sound but I hope it be good and not boring , Dark music can be great too.

Axel

isn't it AWESOME how they do this? with the whole memorial, burning blue wig, etc? that's promo at it's best... generating a huge amount of buzz and hype. I'm like.. I want to hear this NOW.

gnnnnnnnnnnnargh!

I love it when they create something like this. Even though the risk of creating too high expectations is looming right next to the hype. :)

AdamKhan

Dr Luke and Cirkuit have been recording Indian musicians for the Katy Perry song(s)  :D

turnaround

So a bit oriental/excotic stuff as in "Come and get it" ?
Sounds interesting!

I want a tracklist with all credits NOW :D
And I liked it..

Axel

AdamKhan

Dr Luke Tweeted -

Great day recording @adityatabla on the KP song... @_cirkut @GinggerShankar

https://twitter.com/TheDoctorLuke/with_replies

Aditya is a Professional Tabla player.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

4 days left, I sure the song will match my expectations.

Raul_esp

nznexus

they always make these teasers.. i remember when part of me they made like 10 seconds teasers lol

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.