• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

CYNDI LAUPER - Into the nightlife

Started by Alex Martin, November 01, 2008, 10:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I love this song and i discovered it was number one on billboard Hot Dance Club Play.

I'm happy 'cos this song is fantastic and i love the video.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=9fZP1U9qtUU&feature=related

........and the remix

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=oTAIkWDrb6o

*Sabine*

Yes actually I didn't like this song at the beginning and now it's grown on me and I listen to it quite a lot on my iPod. Don't know what Max did on this song though...the lyrics? hmm  ::)

Rebecca

I love this song too!

great it's No.1 on Hot Club Dance Play!

nshinnosuke

oh no, I don't really like this song..I don't feel any Max in it...:(

*Sabine*

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 13, 2008, 07:18:26 AM
oh no, I don't really like this song..I don't feel any Max in it...:(

Yes exactly, but the feeling of the song is still good!

Alex Martin

This song is amazing. This is an original song,not IF YOU SEEK AMY >:(

Eddie Krommer

The chorus is the Max touch, I guess.

I luv Cyndi but this video I dont know, reminds me when my grandma tries to dance, in any sense is funny. The song saves it.

*Sabine*

HAHA, well Cindy is not as young as Brit! Yes the song saves it, it's really really good!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on November 30, 2008, 06:10:22 AM
The chorus is the Max touch, I guess.

I luv Cyndi but this video I dont know, reminds me when my grandma tries to dance, in any sense is funny. The song saves it.

Ah ah ah ah