• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pitbull - Globalization

Started by turnaround, November 23, 2014, 03:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I don't know if we can trust wikipedia but according to them the new Pitbull hast a new Max song on it

"Time of Our Lives" (with Ne-Yo)   
Pérez Lukasz Gottwald Ne-Yo Max Martin Ammar Malik Robin Weisse Alexander Castillo Vasquez Henry Walter
Dr. Luke Max Martin Cirkut

All the copies in the store were sealed and in the internet no retailer site seems to have information.  :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization_(album)
And I liked it..

J_A24

It's his most solid effort so far, the production is solid throughout this one. And "Time Of Our Lives" is a cool tune, really nice vibe. Love the 90s french house influence!

j.fco.morales

I was looking for the full credits, I downloaded the album and it doesn't contain the credits or the booklet.

Thank you for the information :D

Jules

FALSE ALERT, wiki stinks!
NO MAX MARTIN SONGS ON THIS ALBUM!

(except "Wild Wild Love"!)

Please move the thread! ^^

melodicmoonlight

that Sexy Beaches song with Chloe Angelides is a good track. can imagine many other pop stars singing on it

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Jules on November 25, 2014, 11:22:43 PM
FALSE ALERT, wiki stinks!
NO MAX MARTIN SONGS ON THIS ALBUM!

(except "Wild Wild Love"!)

Please move the thread! ^^

But there's one song by Max, you posted it yourself.

turnaround

Right, thread stays here :)
And song has been added to our Cheiron New Releases spotify playlist.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

Did Pitbull, AJ junior, The Chef, Beatgeek and Jimmy Joker had a big fight with RedOne? They don't seem to collaborate anymore since T.I Jakke came in.

And any of them follow RedOne on Instagram, and viceversa

turnaround

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3Bg3BUIbvOr17CS89Ga5G1?si=lJhC6GpCTeym6GHqDvnBJA[/spotify]

Writer: Andreas Carlsson, Armando C. Perez, Johan Carlsson, Jorge Gomez Martinez, José Carlos Garcia, Ross Golan
Produced by Johan Carlsson for MXM Productions
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on August 02, 2019, 10:20:07 AM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3Bg3BUIbvOr17CS89Ga5G1?si=lJhC6GpCTeym6GHqDvnBJA[/spotify]

Writer: Andreas Carlsson, Armando C. Perez, Johan Carlsson, Jorge Gomez Martinez, José Carlos Garcia, Ross Golan
Produced by Johan Carlsson for MXM Productions

Honestly, this coulda been produced/written by anyone in the game right now. Very disappointing.
Vila i frid Dag