• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami was at Howie's wedding!

Started by Rebecca, December 23, 2007, 11:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Today rami's birthday 34 years old :-*

Raul_esp

woww another birthday  ;D happy birthday Rami!

Rebecca

Happy Birthday Rami!

and also Per Aldeheim has the same birthday! crazy!

Unexpected

Happy Birth day both , I really want more productions from Per Aldeheim

Alex Martin

Per is great. I love his work with lambretta,carolina liar and stanfour.

ahmed

yes they are arabic names, also his look is very arabic or middle eastern, i think he has arabic or middle eastern roots, but i don't know if he is muslim or christian because in the arab world Rami and Yacoub names can be muslim and christian too.

feelgoodlies and unexpected there was a picture on Rami's my space and he was wearing what sounded like the famous Plastinian black and white piece of clothe around his neck (don't know what to call it in english) but is that the Palastinian clothe?

clabbelito

Quote from: ahmed on January 18, 2009, 10:13:34 PM
there was a picture on Rami's my space and he was wearing what sounded like the famous Plastinian black and white piece of clothe around his neck (don't know what to call it in english) but is that the Palastinian clothe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffiyeh

Rebecca

I also wonder if Rami is Muslim or Christian, does anyone know? or I have also wondered if Yacoub is a Jewish name, if it is the same name as Jacoub, or would that not be possible?
I remember seeing Rami in that clothe, he's very handsome.

*Sabine*

Happy (late) birthday to both!

I trust you on Rami being is an Arabic name but I also know for sure that it can be Finnish. Yacoub is Arabic too yeah.

Unexpected

yes they are arabic names, also his look is very arabic or middle eastern, i think he has arabic or middle eastern roots, but i don't know if he is muslim or christian because in the arab world Rami and Yacoub names can be muslim and christian too.

feelgoodlies and unexpected there was a picture on Rami's my space and he was wearing what sounded like the famous Plastinian black and white piece of clothe around his neck (don't know what to call it in english) but is that the Palastinian clothe?

I haven't seen this picture actually , you mean ((Sma3')) right?? If so , it has become a fashion thing , I also saw a recent photoshoot for Darin wearing it

Quote from: Rebecca on January 19, 2009, 11:45:42 AM
I also wonder if Rami is Muslim or Christian, does anyone know? or I have also wondered if Yacoub is a Jewish name, if it is the same name as Jacoub, or would that not be possible?
I remember seeing Rami in that clothe, he's very handsome.

Jacoub and Yacoub is the same name ,Yacoub is the arabic pronunciation of Jacoub

Feelgoodlies

Yes I know that pic Ahmed, it is of course that Palestinian piece of cloth which I guess symbolises "victory", it's also "what's in" as they say in the fashion world nowadays.

EDIT: here is it Ahmed:
[