• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Celine Dion - Taking Chances

Started by Unexpected, September 02, 2007, 06:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

It's so great to see the producers in the videos.

Anders Bagge, Ben Moody, Robert Wells, John Shanks it's so exciting!!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Markus for the links

It's so great to see Kristian Lundin - I love the ponytail!. I really like Eyes on Me - a different sound

turnaround

Listen to "Eyes on me" here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fayzduf3i6U

It's such a different sound, so good for her to have it on the album.

Well done Delta, Kristian and Savan!  :)

I wonder who the background singers are, maybe Anna Nordell and someone else from Cheiron too! 

The background vocals are pretty typical Cheiron indeed!
And I liked it..

Unexpected

don't know why , I guess I'm hearing deltas voice on the background , but really well done , BRAVO!!!!

maxmartin'sfan

Markus1981

Does anyone know who has written/produced the track Fade Away. It's fantastic, by far the best song on the album. And I would swear it sounds very very Max, particularly the chorus which just screams Mr Martin to me. Does anyone have any info? Plus what do others think, do you think it sounds like a Max track?

maxmartin'sfan

the Production is amazing! I Love!
I Love the Violins!:

turnaround

Quote from: Markus1981 on November 06, 2007, 11:28:50 PM
Does anyone know who has written/produced the track Fade Away. It's fantastic, by far the best song on the album. And I would swear it sounds very very Max, particularly the chorus which just screams Mr Martin to me. Does anyone have any info? Plus what do others think, do you think it sounds like a Max track?
For sure here are the credits.

And no, it's not Max, but you are right, Swedes wrote it.

David Stenmarck, Peer Astrom with Aldo Nova.

Peer wrote with Andreas Carlsson already some songs for Nick Lachey.
David Stenmarck is a very succesful songwriter who has a famous brother who already sang for Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_Chances

And I liked it..

Markus1981

Thanks for the info Turnaround! I loooove that track more each time I hear it.

Love Eyes On Me too, and it certainly is great to hear Delta's vocals on the track.

turnaround

You can listen to all songs now here http://www.muchmusic.com/music/firstspin/celinedion

My favourites are right now "My love" and "A world to believe in"
And I liked it..

Tiiger

I'm not too impressed by this album. It's a typical Celine-album though, there's a few good songs and a some crap.

"That's Just the Woman in Me" makes me wanna puke.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

I have to agree.
I rather have a 11 track album with just good songs than a 17-18 track album with lots of fillers and awful songs.

I'd definitely like "One heart" more.
And I liked it..

ahmed

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ on November 09, 2007, 01:20:00 PM

So I guess "Eyes On Me" is a possible single release!!  :o 8)

i wonder how the video for this song will be like !!!...the musical style is different from what she used to do

maybe she will do belly dance in the video LOL

turnaround

Oh that is interesting. Only Delta and Kristian singing the background vocals.
They have done a wonderful job. The vocals are very Cheiron.
Kristian just knows how to make it sound full and fantastic.

Concerning the CMK question I am not sure.

Obviously they have recorded the most of the songs in Las Vegas as Celine still works there. You can see that in the youtube videos.

But CMK, Sweden is pretty confusing then.

Anyone can look up where the Delta song by Kristian and Savan was published and produced by?

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: Tiiger on November 07, 2007, 05:37:04 PM
I'm not too impressed by this album. It's a typical Celine-album though, there's a few good songs and a some crap.

"That's Just the Woman in Me" makes me wanna puke.

I just listened to That's Just The Woman in Me - agree, someone pass the bucket please!

Markus - agree Fade Away is quite nice

I haven't listened to the whole cd yet, my favourite is still Taking Chances and Eyes on Me