• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Celine Dion - Taking Chances

Started by Unexpected, September 02, 2007, 06:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

too bad to see that Eyes On Me was actually a wasted single in the UK...Celine didn't really give a damn about the song,she didn't shoot a video or even did a decent CD single.

the song is a s wasted as any other great pop song!!

turnaround

Did it even enter the charts in the UK?

I can't understand why they released it without any promotion?

It's also the second single in the US and Canada.

In Europe "Alone" is the next single, and in Japan "A world to believe in".

Doesn't really make sense, I think they really have no clue what to do.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: turnaround on January 22, 2008, 04:03:38 PM

yes it charted under the 100,I guess 114 or 113.

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on January 22, 2008, 04:03:38 PM

As feelgood lies has said it entered at 114 , and I really didn't get why they are releasing different singles at the same time  ??? ,  Wasted Song

Tiiger

I think the album is quite poor and the choice of singles confirms it.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

I have no clues which criteria they have in record companies but their choices have often been lousy recently: after the BSB, Britney, now Celine....  ::)

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 29, 2008, 11:07:52 AM
I have no clues which criteria they have in record companies but their choices have often been lousy recently: after the BSB, Britney, now Celine....  ::)

You Don't Like eyes On Me??

Unexpected

Sources saying a video for Eyes on me will be premiered on yahoo Music on may 5th , hope it's the album version not the will i am remix

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/premieres/

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 29, 2008, 11:07:52 AM

agree with u, the choices of the producers by the record companies have been bad lately for Britney and celine dion, but i think the choices were good for BSB even for the last album ''unbreakable'' ,its good that they r not affected by any other musical styles that might not be suitable for them.

Rebecca

goodness, I thought "Eyes on Me" was released ages ago. oh well, maybe they'll be some promotion!