• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ellinor - Supergirl (Alexander Kronlund, Niklas Jarl, Chau Pham)

Started by turnaround, August 07, 2008, 11:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I somehow missed this.

Talented Niklas Jarl was included.

Ellinor is a Swedish singer, the song just entered the Top 20.

Nice to see Alexander there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5HAPaIPnCo
And I liked it..

Markus1981

Oooh I like that. It's very Ace Of Base which is a massive compliment in my book!  ;D

Raul_esp

Rebecca

very nice song. yes has an Ace of Base sound to it.

Alexander Kronlund has been writing some great songs recently! My other favourite is Amy Diamond's "So 16".

*Sabine*

I really love that song, really fresh and very Ace of Base! Makes me think about their new album this fall,ahhh can't wait! :D
Thanks for the info!

Tiiger

If you all understood the lyrics, you wouldn't think it's so great...  :-X
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

*Sabine*

I have the song in mp3 and it's the english version and indeed the lyrics are quite bad... Anyways, I don't actually pay much attention to them...
And you know what Tiger, I'm actually trying to learn Swedish, can be considered a real beginner though   :-\

Here's the link to a live performance in the english version: http://top40-charts.com/videos/play.php?vid=bDTGV89Sgks

Feelgoodlies

Hmmmm I don't like this kind of songs TBH, for a second I thought it was "All That She Wants" lol.

I have not heard from Alexander Kronlund lately!, I will listen to "So 16" Rebecca.

*Sabine*

Guys, I need your help!
I found the English Karaoke version of Supergirl and I want to download it so bad. Unfortunately, Itunes and all other Swedish shops online won't let me download it since I have a foreign country ID and credit card.
If you help me, I can give you any song you want or download other stuff for you. It's 12.90 SEK, that is like 1.50 EUR i think.
I wanna get it to sing unto it! ;)
Hope you (especially the Swedish dudes here) can help. The instru sounds great by the way! ;) Pleaaaaase....