• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Westlife in the studio with Andreas Carlsson and Desmond Child

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 02, 2009, 07:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

2009-08-23  Westlife was spend the night at andreas carlsson studio in L.A , Andreas said that i was cool to see them again..
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on September 02, 2009, 07:46:53 PM
2009-08-23  Westlife was spend the night at andreas carlsson studio in L.A , Andreas said that i was cool to see them again..

Great news!

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Good news, I hope they stick more to Andreas's early style though as I'm not a fan of Desmond Child...

turnaround

And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: turnaround on September 03, 2009, 08:05:52 PM
Great, where did you read this?

madeinsweden.se andreas, laila and anders bagge have a blogg there..

Izalightblue

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Weslife new album will be realesed 30 november 2009 and will call Where We Are and will include songs from Rami,Andreas and Kristian =)=)=)=)=)

Rebecca

Raul_esp

here's the snippes :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/recsradio/radio/B002RHP88S/ref=pd_krex_dp_a#

any cheiron song ?? I cant feel to the cheiron guys in these snippes  :-\

I cant found the credits either.

Rebecca

The snippets sound nice, but too many ballads for me! My favourite song is What About Now. I can only find limited credits on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_We_Are

"Shadows" is co-written by AJ McLean and Ryan Tedder

Raul_esp

I love ''shadows'' , ''what about now'' , ''How To Break A Heart''  and ''where we are'' that I think is a ryan tedder production.

Alex Martin