• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I feel the same way. I've been playing it almost constantly since I bought it. I absolutely love International Smile too! Even the song Walking on Air, which at first I thought was sort of ordinary, now I just love it!

j.fco.morales

turnaround

Cool. What do you think will be the third single?
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

I Hope "Walking on Air" be the third single !!!

turnaround

Is it true, that "Unconditionally" doesn't do as well as expected?
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: ShockdioN on December 03, 2013, 09:00:36 PM
I Hope "Walking on Air" be the third single !!!

I think "Walking on Air" would be a great choice. I probably love "Birthday" and "International Smile" more, but "Walking On Air" just gets in your head and it is totally radio friendly and such a nice song to listen to.

yeah, doesn't seem "Unconditionally" is doing as well as expected, only no.16 on Billboard, which is great, but not as good as Katy would normally do and "Roar" is still higher. I'm surprised it was even a single. I think Katy Perry should move on quickly to a third single.

turnaround

The song is really good but I think people love Katy in general more when she is singing fun-songs.

But we don't have to worry, there are enough song worth to be released as a single on that album. :D
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I think the next single will be and uptempo song, but I don't know which one.
Maybe Birthday or This is How We Do.

And Legendary Lovers SCREAMS #1.

Alex Martin

I remember when the maroon 5 song's one more night had been realised .....not been initially a great success because payphone was still very strong in radio and sales.
Then we know how it went ....

georg_e

Interview/clip about Katy and her UNICEF trip to Madagascar.....speaks very highly of her....very real......
                      http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/newsmakers/katy-perry-vulnerability-strength-152320919.html?vp=1

georg_e

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 30, 2013, 07:16:27 PM
Unconditionally (Official Instrumental)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUVD3lu8KD0
Thanks, so powerful! Makes me hear this song in a whole new way......I keep thinking it's like Phil Spector's "Wall of Sound" updated for today......massive :-)

j.fco.morales

Quote from: georg_e on December 05, 2013, 01:59:24 AM
Thanks, so powerful! Makes me hear this song in a whole new way......I keep thinking it's like Phil Spector's "Wall of Sound" updated for today......massive :-)

:)

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 30, 2013, 07:16:27 PM
Unconditionally (Official Instrumental)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUVD3lu8KD0

anyone have the pre-Youtube file? would like to filter out an acapella without using the youtube rip.

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on December 04, 2013, 01:28:28 PM
I think the next single will be and uptempo song, but I don't know which one.
Maybe Birthday or This is How We Do.

And Legendary Lovers SCREAMS #1.

Birthday first, then Legendary Lovers.

J_A24

Quote from: Rebecca on December 04, 2013, 10:57:16 AM
I think "Walking on Air" would be a great choice. I probably love "Birthday" and "International Smile" more, but "Walking On Air" just gets in your head and it is totally radio friendly and such a nice song to listen to.

yeah, doesn't seem "Unconditionally" is doing as well as expected, only no.16 on Billboard, which is great, but not as good as Katy would normally do and "Roar" is still higher. I'm surprised it was even a single. I think Katy Perry should move on quickly to a third single.

I would totally support Walking on Air if they remix a version for the radio.