• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Hopefully, TIHWD will be the next single.

I'm surprised how good is Dark Horse charting... I just can't stand it.

Raul_esp

I would have preferred ''Legendary lovers'' , ''Birthday'' is a bit generic.

J_A24

Birthday should've been released around Christmas time last year. Dark Horse should've been released right now.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on April 11, 2014, 06:32:51 AM
wut?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqYxyd1iSNk

I always thought it's a perverse kind of song but now that I've seen the lyric video I'm glad that it's actually just about a little birthday party :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on April 15, 2014, 12:17:24 AM
I always thought it's a perverse kind of song but now that I've seen the lyric video I'm glad that it's actually just about a little birthday party :)

i thhink i got diabetes after watching that song  :(
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on April 15, 2014, 08:09:33 PM
i thhink i got diabetes after watching that song  :(

Very sugary indeed

Raul_esp

''Dark horse'' is now Number 1 in Spain.

melodicmoonlight

Video for Birthday came out today... and pay close attention to that sick remix of the song used for the credits:

http://youtu.be/CEUg7OplvIQ?t=6m45s

So amazing. Sounds like Luke did it - they need to release in full!!!

j.fco.morales

Rebecca

I love that remix of Birthday!!

I don't like the video much, I think it's her worst.

Raul, great that Dark Horse made it to No.1 in Spain!

Axel

Bought a ticket for her gig in Zurich on March 1, 2015. Yay! :)

nznexus

she will be coming to sweden and next year if i buy tickects i will buy VIP where you meet her. i wanna meet her

turnaround

Are these official instrumentals?

https://soundcloud.com/renanmarcal/sets/prism-the-instrumentals

It says Official, but is it the truth.
And I liked it..