• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sean Paul - 'Other Side Of Love' (Benny Blanco)

Started by turnaround, June 09, 2013, 11:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

??? this would be the first time Sean Paul releases two albums in two years. Seems like they really try to profit by his latest success, especially as this new song is produced by Benny Blanco again. The production could've been much bigger tho! And the auto tune effect doesn't sound good here at the beginning. It's not used too obvious so that I think they wanna trick the listener ...
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Good song But I prefer ''She doesn't mind''.

melodicmoonlight

catchy melody...and love how it morphs from that piano intro into an upbeat tropical/urban chill pop song. sounds like Sean Kingston coulda def recorded this. or even Justin Bieber.

feels like it coulda used a sick breakdown.

J_A24

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I bought this via the Norwegian 7digital store as the German release will take a while.
So catchy.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 29, 2013, 11:01:05 PM
I bought this via the Norwegian 7digital store as the German release will take a while.
So catchy.

oh cool you can buy songs from foreign 7digital stores? amazon and iTunes don't allow this ...
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Yes, but via the mobile shop. I guess they forgot to implement the country restriction there.

For example, the swedish store:

https://m.7digital.com/se
And I liked it..

turnaround

#3 in Germany iTunes. How very cool. It's so catchy.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on August 12, 2013, 08:16:35 PM
#3 in Germany iTunes. How very cool. It's so catchy.

Yup I was very surprised about this placement!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I'm not really into the song, I dont like the drums and the bass synth from 90s house.

And yes, this could have been recorded by Justin Bieber for sure.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 12, 2013, 10:44:19 PM
I'm not really into the song, I dont like the drums and the bass synth from 90s house.

And yes, this could have been recorded by Justin Bieber for sure.

I disagree at a level of 100 % :D
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

I love that song , The chorus is very catchy.