• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pink - Raise Your Glass (prod by Max Martin)

Started by Alex Martin, October 05, 2010, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

George, I think she is not listed because Pink wants to be the only female perspective of the song for now, although before she has had it shared with Linda Perry, who became a close friend of hers. I think Pink only writes with people she is close to or familiar with. And that's not the case with Tiffany, yet. Who knows someday?

georg_e

Yes, sounds great......I like the sound of acoustic guitar (on verse) with Pink's voice.   Maybe this could be another "Who Knew"......but what will radio do with the "F" word.....not to mention the title, hehe :D      I like how Max pushes the boundaries with this stuff!

Eddie Krommer

So Fuckin' Awesome!!! Luv the Snippet

Here are some others tracks that will be included in the international edition of the album:

Heartbreak Down, sounds a alot like Hot & Cold, but very Max-ish, What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIf21PyxYnQ

and the beautiful Whataya Want From Me

Izalightblue

OMG! F****n Perfect sounds freakin amazing, as Heartbreak Down!!!!! I loved them instantly, I got so happy with these songs!!!!!! ;D

turnaround

Confirmation :)

F ING PERFECT

Writers:
   MOORE ALECIA B
   SANDBERG MARTIN KARL
   SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL (Shellback)
And I liked it..

Out

OMG! Whataya Want From Me is just amazing, incredible song, damn masterpiece!

Feelgoodlies

Heartbreak Down sounds awesome... I love it!

"F*ckin' Perfect" is also good, and "Whataya Want From Me" isn't as excitedly-performed as Adam.

Raul_esp

''Fuckin perfect'' reminds me to ''dynamite'' in the chorus , the part of 'saying ayoooo'  ;D

''Heartbreak down'' is by max?? , it sounds very good.

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 29, 2010, 03:37:27 PM
''Fuckin perfect'' reminds me to ''dynamite'' in the chorus , the part of 'saying ayoooo'  ;D

''Heartbreak down'' is by max?? , it sounds very good.

Aha, it reminded me of that too, but I wasn't gonna say anything!   :D

klukan

Fuckin Perfect reminds me of Price Tag by Jessie J (and Dr. Luke)

georg_e

^      ^      ^

Wow, you're right!!   :-)