• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pink - Raise Your Glass (prod by Max Martin)

Started by Alex Martin, October 05, 2010, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Matteo87

The video is very nice.

I love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

turnaround

And I liked it..

georg_e

Wow, yes -- perfect choice!!   Great for the song too -- it still gives me chills I love it so much :)

Joshua

I must admit I got a bit excited when I first saw this trailer at the cinema... and the song works so well with it too... gives it such an exciting vibe.

turnaround

I agree, The trailer makes me want to see this movie. Great atmosphere and lovely NYC shots.

I think we need a favourite movie thread btw.  8)
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Guys do you know the version of Raise Your Glass done by The Glee Project cast? I really love and it made me rediscover the song all over again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaasIf27cl8

Joshua

Quote from: Unexpected on December 14, 2011, 03:42:20 PM
Guys do you know the version of Raise Your Glass done by The Glee Project cast?

I've heard it a couple of times, it's not bad. I have a love hate relationship with Glee covers. They always do such an awesome job of the music and production, but the over the top musical/theatre style vocals kinda annoy me. I must admit, I haven't seen enough of the show to really know what it's usually like, so maybe I'm wrong. I do remember loving their version of Bad Romance.

Unexpected

BTW I'm talking about The Glee Project not Glee.

Alex Martin

Wow i really like the glee project version.

Joshua

Quote from: Unexpected on December 14, 2011, 10:31:27 PM
BTW I'm talking about The Glee Project not Glee.

Yeah sorry I did realise that, I just assumed they were under the one banner with the same team behind the music.

Rebecca

I love The Glee Project version too! I have never heard of the Glee Project before.