• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Marie Serneholt - New Album With Joergen again

Started by Feelgoodlies, January 04, 2008, 12:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

does anyone know why Bloodshy and Avant don't work with Swedish artists?

ahmed

i think its because their music is similar to american music and they r kinda  influnced by american style ,and u know the swedish singers are only heard in sweden and europe , and i don't think swedish singers fans would be interested to listen to that style from a swedish singer,but who knows, maybe they will work with swedish singers in the future cuz seems they r gaining musical reputations in the recent years.

Alex Martin

'cos they are a sufficient songwriter ;D.........

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 13, 2008, 09:48:48 PM
'cos they are a sufficient songwriter ;D.........

haha Alex! sufficient songwriter again!

I tend to agree re Bloodshy & Avant. Some songs are really good but some songs just totally miss.

Yeah, good point Ahmed, their music is more American style

Alex Martin

AH AH AH yes rebecca,"sufficient"is one of my favourite words ;D

BTW kristian is better than Blood & AVA ::)

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 14, 2008, 02:10:42 PM

That's For Sure!!  If you said the otherwise I would be  ??? ??? >:( >:(

Alex Martin

Quote from: Unexpected on January 14, 2008, 05:12:40 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 14, 2008, 02:10:42 PM

That's For Sure!!  If you said the otherwise I would be  ??? ??? >:( >:(

;D

...............SURVEY..............

KRISTIAN or BLOOD&AVANT

WHO DO YOU PREFER???   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

Kristian is much better than those two creepy producers...actually they tend to play a lot in their tracks using a lot of computer effects and programmes!!

and have not heard a ballade or a decent song by them yet..they like to write about dance and jump and and and....

Tiiger

If you don't find:
Toxic - Britney Spears
Sweet Dreams My LA Ex - Rachel Stevens
When You Look At Me - Christina Milian

Decent songs, you really have no taste.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on January 14, 2008, 10:12:51 PM
If you don't find:
Toxic - Britney Spears
Sweet Dreams My LA Ex - Rachel Stevens
When You Look At Me - Christina Milian

Decent songs, you really have no taste.
Look who's talking about taste!!

I like those songs but in my chart they have no PLACE,I only listen to them when I am bored!!

and if u find that Toxic lyrics are decent...then u need look up for the word decent in the english/english dictionary in case u don't know what does it exactly mean....this is such trashy lyrics!!

U maybe are into DANCE music and what I meant by DANCE is that kinda Billboard US songs"shake ur bu** thing!" but NO for me lyrics stand first!

ahmed

100% agree with feelgoodlies......bloodshy and avant have a silly taste in their music and silly lyrics.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on January 15, 2008, 05:07:14 PM
100% agree with feelgoodlies......bloodshy and avant have a silly taste in their music and silly lyrics.
Thank you Ahmed...I just said the truth.

Cheiron fans are always the fans of the music and lyrics that makes sense.

*Sabine*

I totally agree on the fact that Bloodshy & Avant are "sufficient" songwriters! lol i'm thankful to them for writing Toxic, which was a huge hit but I can't say I completely enjoy it... As you said, they really have no Swedish flavour in their music but I guess it's a good thing....All songs can't be the same style on an album and all Swedish producers can't do the very same sound.