• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Possible Backstreet Boys Demo (Kristian Lundin, Carl Falk, Steve Lee Olsen)

Started by Lidstrom, March 23, 2012, 12:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwCyNBGXpZU&feature=youtu.be

Its not 100% confirmed that they will record this but its something both sides have talked about. Kristian, Carl, and Steve all wrote the song and Steve does vocals on the demo. Its very BSBish, enjoy the song and remember the guys haven't even started recording yet so no point in bothering the guys or the writers about it.  8)

Unexpected

Please BSB record this and put in the album, Kristian is AMAZING!!

Raul_esp

turnaround

And I liked it..

Khan9898

Its so BSB and the Here and Breathing part is so Kristian Lundin. I hope they record it!

turnaround

This Steven Lee Olsen writes very good songs in general, the demos I heard were all jolly good.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Khan9898 on March 23, 2012, 03:37:03 PM
Its so BSB and the Here and Breathing part is so Kristian Lundin. I hope they record it!
Exactly that part in particular made me believe that it might actually be a Krisitian demo.

I want them to record it NOW!