• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sweetbox / Locationsongs 3 songs

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", June 21, 2008, 09:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Coming home to you written by :Edward,Steve louis,Didrik Thott & Carl Bjorsell

You don´t know what you are sorry for written by :  Written by Edward ,Steve Louis, Carl Bjorsell & Carl Falk
this song is really great

Cynical  written by Edward, Steve Louis, Carl Falk & Affe Jannusi

Here are the website http://www.sweetbox.com/en/index.html
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Thanks Nicky, the songs are quite nice.

I've never heard of Sweetbox before.

Feelgoodlies

Aren't they the group who had that famous hit "Trying To Be Me?"in Germany back in 2000?.

turnaround

I'm not sure, I think they changed the singers a few times.

The project is originally from Germany and I remember the song "Everything's gonna be alright", it was quite nice!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojI0-GCe2as
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Oh yes I remember that song too, I was also talking about this one I liked it at that time, very catchy!!

Markus1981

OMG I really love 'you don't know what you are sorry for' it's really fantastic. I'm loving 'cynical' too and 'Coming Home To You' is pretty nice as well. Can't wait to hear these in full.

Out

"You don´t know what you are sorry for" is great, reminds me "Apologize", and that male voice reminds me Eurovision's Boaz)))
I think the album will be very beautiful work.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 23, 2008, 04:47:51 PM
Oh yes I remember that song too, I was also talking about this one I liked it at that time, very catchy!!

I love the chorus it reminds to me a bit to the call BSB I dont know why