• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maroon 5 - New song "What Lovers Do"

Started by gm33, May 19, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on May 15, 2015, 08:23:44 PM
Btw, they have just added the song to the V album.

So no Re-Edition?

Weird move: in the iTunes US Store the song is available as a deluxe version of the album and that's it.

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Romb

Quote from: gm33 on June 04, 2015, 02:19:38 AM
Shellback makes a cameo in the video at 2:50:

https://twitter.com/shellback666/status/605517882215309312

It's nice to see him finally making some activity on twitter. I guess since he now "learns" how not to work that much :)

j.fco.morales

Johan is funny, weird sense of humor.

And the video is awful, I expected something to happen but it's like a nonsense road movie.

Romb

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 04, 2015, 06:56:31 PM
Johan is funny, weird sense of humor.

Are you referring to him calling himself a chic?
Well...that has to do with Adam twitting a few years ago his picture and saying "She's hot".  :D

Romb

In case anyone interested, the song is meant to be about ex-Shellback's girlfriend Rebecca Stella. Explains a lot  :)
I think Johan should date Taylor Swift and then break up with her. Just imagine how many songs will be born then  ;D

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Romb on June 12, 2015, 09:14:20 AM
In case anyone interested, the song is meant to be about ex-Shellback's girlfriend Rebecca Stella. Explains a lot  :)
I think Johan should date Taylor Swift and then break up with her. Just imagine how many songs will be born then  ;D

You're a big Shellback fan! hahaha

j.fco.morales

I checked Max Martin wikipedia page -not really reliable source, but lately we got info from there that was confirmed- and I found a new Maroon 5 song named "She Smiles So Sad", written by Adam Levine, Sam Martin, Chris McFadden, Mason Levy with some kind of involvement by Max.

turnaround

Yes, it's been there for a while and everyone expected a new edition with more than just the current song added to it.

I don't understand why they did not include the other new song on the album when they even bother to reissue it (digitally and also as CDs)
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag