• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I Met Max Martin!!

Started by mikeklein1234, April 13, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeklein1234

Hey guys, just thought I'd share this, I'm from new york I've been visiting los angeles for the past week and just a few days ago I was driving around west hollywood with a friend and I saw Max Martin in a cafe across the street - we quickly parked and walked over to the cafe, max had left already and was walking ion the street towards us. I went up to him and asked him if it's possible that I recognize him. He said yes. I recognized his voice instantly my hands started trembling I quickly out out my hand to shake his and with his cool smile he shook my hand and started talking with me. He is honestly the coolest guy I ever met. He was so humble it was crazy. His daughter was with him, if you guys saw the video on youtube of Max and Ilya in the studio you might have noticed that it was max's daughter that shot the video. We spoke about it, she said she'd made it for a school project and someone in the school leaked it.

Either way we spoke for like 10 minutes and took some pictures it was really amazing.

bugmenot

This video was posted on her school's official Vimeo account.
So sad that you can't show us no one single picture.

turnaround

It would be cool if you posted a picture. You can also post in the "members only" area if you want more privacy. Great story!
And I liked it..

Neal Sabel

That's cool Mikelein1234! Funny thing is I just got back from Stockholm and tried to catch Max at his old Maratone Studio in Soldermalm, but unfortunately he moved to LA years ago and I guess my information was out of date lol.  There were some music companies in the basement and some guy said that Maratone used to be down there, so I went and checked but just met some other music guy I didn't recognise and nearly got lost down there lol.  Stockholm was beautiful (I was near the old town near Soldermalm) and filmed some cool stuff, I'll maybe upload a video or two and share it. 

I want to track down Max and the other Cheiron guys because I'm an Artist/Songwriter/Producer looking for well, like most, a big break.  Do you by any chance know where his LA studio is based?
Also, I believe Kristian is in LA would you happen to know his studio whereabouts?  And Rami's?  Sorry, I know this is getting repetitive.

Does anyone know what the old Cheiron building is now - I think it's something like King Island Music - is that right?

Thanks guys,

Neal 

MarshallHolland

Damn.....that's messed up that someone leaked the video. Anyway, I wonder if he knows about this forum? hahaha

Cheiron Meets Thizz

I would've used the opportunity to put ideas in his head, such as "Would you consider producing Paul McCartney's next single"