• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pink - Raise Your Glass (prod by Max Martin)

Started by Alex Martin, October 05, 2010, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW.....EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Out on November 02, 2010, 10:42:53 PM
Video is here and as I expected it's pure amazingness!
http://ak.pinkspage.com/Non-US/

The video is AMAZING! , most funniest video of the year.

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 02, 2010, 11:17:16 PM
Quote from: Out on November 02, 2010, 10:42:53 PM
Video is here and as I expected it's pure amazingness!
http://ak.pinkspage.com/Non-US/

The video is AMAZING! , most funniest video of the year.

I like Pink's sense of humor. She must be a nice person.

Out

Whataya Want From Me and Heartbreak Down have just leaked and both provide my P!nk evening on replay. Why does she do it with me??? I've got a bigger Pink hunger than I had before Raise Your Glass!

Raul_esp

''Heartbreak down'' sounds very Max/Dr luke , i'm surprised they didnt produce it.

Great song!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 10, 2010, 09:58:49 PM
''Heartbreak down'' sounds very Max/Dr luke , i'm surprised they didnt produce it.

Great song!
OH really? I hought it was produced by Max!

The song is my favourite actually! F*ckin Perfect is really good as well, I really like it when Max shows the emotional side of him in the songs and melodies!

Izalightblue

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 12, 2010, 02:07:02 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 10, 2010, 09:58:49 PM

Great song!
OH really? I hought it was produced by Max!

The song is my favourite actually! F*ckin Perfect is really good as well, I really like it when Max shows the emotional side of him in the songs and melodies!

Totally agree!!! ;D

georg_e

Wow, that was great!!  The song is  high up on Billboard Hot 100, and maybe this performance will help push it even higher :D

Rebecca

georg_e

"RAiSe YOuR  gLASS"  is at #2  on BiLLbOARd HoT 100" -- let's send out our good vibes and push it to # 1 !!!    :D

Raul_esp