• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

studio magazine

Started by nznexus, August 07, 2013, 01:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

in the latest issue of studio magazine . especiall (in Studio 8-2013).

there is an interview with shellback who works with max martin.

this magazine can be bought in sweden in a retail store or as pdf.

http://forum.studio.se/index.php/store/product/137-studio-8-2013-pdf/

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on August 07, 2013, 01:50:12 PM

there is an interview with shellback who works with max martin.

Lol this sounds like we don't know him :D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

It seems this is a best of issue.
And I guess this includes the old amazing article someone once translated for us :)
Thanks for letting us know.
And I liked it..

RuHa

Quote from: turnaround on August 07, 2013, 02:08:19 PM
It seems this is a best of issue.
And I guess this includes the old amazing article someone once translated for us :)
Thanks for letting us know.

Yeah this is an anniversary edition, which features the best articles & interviews from the last decade..
So the Shellback interview would be the same that I translated some time ago   8)
http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=1066.0