• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Song of the day

Started by B Steady, May 06, 2013, 06:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I'm listening CHVRCHES just released debut album and really feeling it.

I love this one, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSaOnwl4sFQ

A.R.T.

turnaround

Yay. So Shellback-ish. Though he hasn't been involved.  8) 8)
And I liked it..

A.R.T.

What ?  :o No Johan there ?? ??? It just can't be true. Shellback is involved I swear  ::) :)

turnaround

Oh, how embarrasing, I was confused.

Of course Shellback was involved!!

And I liked it..

turnaround

JLS - Love You More

Re-discovered it and it is just a perfect ballad.
And I liked it..

AdamKhan

Quote from: turnaround on October 06, 2013, 03:28:18 PM
JLS - Love You More

Re-discovered it and it is just a perfect ballad.

Vnice ballad written/prod by Toby Gad and others

turnaround

Toby Gad really delivers very fine ballads. "If I were a boy", "Taken", "Skyscraper" are great.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Lady Antebellum - Compass

Enormously catchy.  8)
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on May 18, 2013, 05:54:56 PM
Once again !!

I love that one, is from a french musical.
And there's a lot of covers in A New Day Has Come, almost half of the album...

turnaround

Oh, which musical? I had no idea.

And yes, the "A new day has come" is a pretty good album, but a bit patchy.

I still think it was ridiculous to release    "Have You Ever Been in Love"   also on "One heart" - but I guess the songwriters were happy about it.

"A new day has come" - the song itself is one of my all-time favourites by Celine.
And I liked it..

B Steady

yes the title song is AMAZING!!!

and of course I'm Alive
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

*NSYNC - That Girl (Will Never Be Mind)

The power of the verses is unreal!!!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on October 13, 2013, 06:54:56 PM
Oh, which musical? I had no idea.

And yes, the "A new day has come" is a pretty good album, but a bit patchy.

I still think it was ridiculous to release    "Have You Ever Been in Love"   also on "One heart" - but I guess the songwriters were happy about it.

"A new day has come" - the song itself is one of my all-time favourites by Celine.

This is the original one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4Ap1I0d0k

"Nature Boy," a 1947 song made popular by Nat King Cole that features Dion accompanied only by piano as originally foreseen symphonic orchestration was not added; "At Last," a gospel-tinged number first recorded by Glenn Miller in 1941; "Ten Days," a rock-oriented adaptation of "Tomber" (2000) by Gérald de Palmas which was recorded at the last minute after Dion heard the original French version; "The Greatest Reward," an adaptation of "L'envie d'aimer" (2000) from the French musical Les Dix Commandements, performed originally by Daniel Lévi; and "Aun Existe Amor," a Spanish-language version of Dion's French song "L'amour existe encore."

Celine was at her best in A New Day Has Come, it's a superproduction: lots of really talented people crafting wonderful songs for a wonderful voice and a A&R person making the best song choices!

And I guess I'm more into not that mainstream stuff, I'm absolutely loving the new Basement Jaxx single, it's AMAZING:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z8tpaxaipU