• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hi everyone!

Started by Jack Walker, September 16, 2009, 02:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Walker

Hello, my name's Josh, but all my friends call me Jack. I'm from Australia, and I've been lurking around the forum for the past couple of months, checking back nearly every day to see what's happening. I feel like I know most of you really well, even though I've only just registered haha. I've been a Cheiron fan (Max mostly) for about ten years, and no word of a lie, even before I knew which songs belonged to Max growing up, my favourites were always his. I'm hoping to break into the music scene soon with my own work, and Max is a such a huge inspiration, both his songwriting and production skills are off the chart. So glad there is a forum dedicated to all these amazing guys!

Rebecca

Hi Jack, welcome to the forum! great you joined after lurking around for a while - I always wonder who those "Guests" are. Also it's nice to have another Aussie join!
Nice that you're into songwriting, there are a other few budding songwriters/producers on the forum here too.!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here, now that you've finally joined!

Rebecca