• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ellie Goulding - Love My Like You Do (Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, January 03, 2015, 07:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex

There are 3 Max's songs in top 10, and Style is coming!

turnaround

I've read that the song is indeed played in the film during a scene. Amazing.
And I liked it..

B Steady

would love to hear the songs of people who voted "average/boring" ;D
Vila i frid Dag

Rex

A friend of mine who saw the film told me that the chorus lyrics are different (Kiss me like you do or something like that). Anyone has the film version?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Rex on February 17, 2015, 12:16:37 AM
A friend of mine who saw the film told me that the chorus lyrics are different (Kiss me like you do or something like that). Anyone has the film version?

maybe "whip me like you do" would be more fitting for the film

Rebecca

I saw the film today, yes, the song has different lyrics - "hold me like you do", "ki-ki-kiss me like you do" and then "what are we waiting for?" and also they flipped around another part of the song. This is during the helicopter scene. I've been trying to search for it but can't find it.

j.fco.morales

Did you like it?

A couple days ago I heard a couple of girls at the supermarket talking about how bad was the movie and Jamie Dornan not being a good representation of Grey.

Rebecca

Yes, I did like it. I haven't read the books so I don't know if Jamie Dornan was like Grey in the book. However, I liked Jamie Dornan a lot! he is gorgeous. Dakota Johnson is really pretty. Grey's apartment in the movie is beautiful as well. The dialogue is terrible, it was hard not to laugh. The movie is a little slow, it's completely ridiculous, the same way that fan fictions are ridiculous. However, overall I liked it.

B Steady

this is Max' best song since In A World Like This!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

youngamerican68

Anybody else hear Roxette's it must have been love in this? Seems to be cut from the same cloth. I often wonder on these collaborations who did which part. I hear Max in the verse, Tove Lo in the chorus. But who do we think wrote that amazing pre chorus? 

sweetmelody

Quote from: youngamerican68 on February 28, 2015, 04:37:03 PM
Anybody else hear Roxette's it must have been love in this? Seems to be cut from the same cloth. I often wonder on these collaborations who did which part. I hear Max in the verse, Tove Lo in the chorus. But who do we think wrote that amazing pre chorus?

Sounds like Max chorus to me. I think Pre too.

sweetmelody

#4 on Hot 100, #6 on Top 40 radio. Has a real shot at #1 Hot 100.

RoyFan

Does anyone know (or has read) what Max contributed to "Love Me Like You Do" ?
One thing I noticed is that he played a lot of instruments on it.  So I guess that means there's a strong chance that the track ideas came from him -
though there's 1 other writer credited with keys and programming and bass as well.

I'm tempted to say the vocal tune sounds Max-ish, but again there are like 4 other writers (Max disciples I think) so it's hard to say for sure.