• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

19 #1's for Max!

Started by sweetmelody, November 19, 2014, 10:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetmelody

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6320061/taylor-swift-blank-space-hot-100?facebook_20141119

As predicted, Blank Space is #1. Not much of a prediction on my part since everything she's touching turns to gold. Still, a great record and well deserved for all.

gm33

Simply incredible!  Third all time Paul McCartney (32) and John Lennon (26).

Can someone please tell me why Max Martin -- the writer of the song -- appears no where in that article from Billboard?!??!?!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

melodicmoonlight

that was quick. but it's an awesome song, so it definitely deserves it. wonder what single #3 is gonna be...

Rebecca

amazing news and well deserved. I love the song.

Yes, Max and Shellback should have been mentioned in that article, or at least Max.

I would love "Style" to be the next single.

sweetmelody

At this point I would say "Style" is a safe bet for single #3. I can see "Bad Blood" being released as well.

turnaround

Congrats. This came without effort almost.

Great stuff. I am curious what his 20th will be.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: sweetmelody on November 23, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
At this point I would say "Style" is a safe bet for single #3. I can see "Bad Blood" being released as well.

i can see All You Had To Do Was Stay being a radio hit.

Dr. Fleischman

Do you guys really love this song ?
I'm really happy for Max Martin and his team but I wouldn't say Blank Spaces is number one material. Taylor Swift is peaking right now, the song sounds fresh and the video is nice but nothing more really. 7/10 song for me. Style (!), I Know Places, Wildest Dreams, way better in my opinion. It obviously worked for them, so a lot more for me to learn and understand about music (business) ;).

Rebecca

I love Blank Space, but yes, I think there are better songs on 1989 - Style, How You Get The Girl, New Romantics. However, I really don't think it mattered. Taylor is so popular at the moment, that no matter what was released it would have gone no.1.

Interesting that All you Had To Do Was Stay is becoming a radio hit, I could see that becoming a single.