• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

4ever by Veronicas is being re-released

Started by klukan, November 01, 2009, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klukan

I was a bit confused when I heard "4ever" on Danish radio and the speaker told that it was the new single of Veronicas.
BUT... it's true:

From wikipedia:
"According to Popjustice[1], "4ever" will be released as The Veronicas second UK single in late Summer 2009. The track will be included on the UK version of the album Hook Me Up which will launched shortly afterwards. The third single in the United Kingdom and Ireland was confirmed to be a double A-side which was "Hook Me Up"/"This Love". The song debuted on the UK singles chart at number 197 on September 28, 2009, and moved up one hundred and eighty places to a new peak of 17 the following week.[2]It is being re-released in the US as the third single from Hook Me Up."

It's funny. The label people know it's got hit potential so now they try one more time as the popularity of Veronicas is growing! ;D

Rebecca

Yes, what a surprise! wonderful news. Sometimes the record labels get things right! It's great you heard it on Danish radio. It's still so catchy to me and I'm so glad it's done quite well in the UK. I didn't realise it was being re-released in USA.

Feelgoodlies

We've already discussed that before, teh song did pretty good on the UK Chart it also fell now!

The new single there is gonna be "Everything I'm Not".