• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne - Rock n Roll (not produced by Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, April 08, 2013, 11:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Quote from: Jules on September 01, 2013, 07:05:21 PM
Additional programming and keyboard by Max Martin  ;)

Woohoo! :D I get the feeling Max might be showing Peter Svensson the pop producing ropes a little.

Raul_esp

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Joshua on September 02, 2013, 01:20:49 PM
Woohoo! :D I get the feeling Max might be showing Peter Svensson the pop producing ropes a little.

Peter Svensson of The Cardigans?
The Cardigans will be playing in Chile in November, I'm so excited about it!

Joshua

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 03, 2013, 05:20:55 AM
Peter Svensson of The Cardigans?
The Cardigans will be playing in Chile in November, I'm so excited about it!

Yep that's him! I'm guessing Max and some of the guys from The Cardigans are quite good friends. They got him into using old analogue audio gear back in the early Maratone days. He even ending up swapping out his huge digital desk for an analogue one.

Rebecca

Peter Svensson is amazing! I love many of his songs at the moment - Rock n Roll obviously, plus Vicci Martinez's "Come Along" and Emblem3's "Chloe..."

I didn't realise The Cardigans were still together, it would be great to see them in concert.

turnaround

Wonder how this went.

"We could do with some additional programming, maybe Max has a few minutes?"  8)
And I liked it..

turnaround

Tracklisting:

1. "Rock N Roll"
2. "Here's To Never Growing Up"
3. "17"
4. "Bitchin' Summer"
5. "Let Me Go" – feat. Chad Kroeger
6. "Give You What You Like"
7. "Bad Girl" – feat. Marilyn Manson
8. "Hello Kitty"
9. "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet"
10. "Sippin' On Sunshine"
11. "Hello Heartache"
12. "Falling Fast"
13. "Hush Hush"

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5680068/avril-lavigne-avril-lavigne-fall-music-preview-2013?utm_source=twitter

According to wikipedia more songs have been produced by Johnson. So maybe there is even more Max involved (instruments, additional programming, etc.)   8) 8)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_Lavigne_(album)
And I liked it..

gm33

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, Rock n Roll is one of my favorite pop songs in quite some time -- simply amazing!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

Rock N Roll      Avril Lavigne, Peter Svensson, Rickard B. Göransson, J Kash, Chad Kroeger & David Hodges   
Here's To Never Growing Up      Avril Lavigne, Martin Johnson, David Hodges, Chad Kroeger & J Kash   
17      Avril Lavigne, J Kash & Martin Johnson   
Bitchin' Summer      Avril Lavigne, Matt Squire, Chad Kroeger, David Hodges & J Kash   
Let Me Go (feat. Chad Kroeger)      Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger & David Hodges   
Give You What You Like      Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger & David Hodges   
Bad Girl (feat. Marilyn Manson)      Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger & David Hodges   
Hello Kitty      Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger, Martin Johnson & David Hodges   
You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet      Avril Lavigne   
Sippin' On Sunshine      Avril Lavigne, Martin Johnson, Chad Kroeger, David Hodges & J Kash   
Hello Heartache      Avril Lavigne & David Hodges   
Falling Fast      Avril Lavigne   
Hush Hush      Avril Lavigne & David Hodges   
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Martin Johnson, David Hdoges... seems like the budget was smaller this time, after the failure of Goodbye Lullaby.

melodicmoonlight

what happened with the stuff she did with The Runners then?

DSonthebeat

My god, I just listened to "Let me go", what a HIT!!! Top production, top vocals, top harmonies and composition, I hope for a great video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA-uT1jE4O4#t=106
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."