• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Did anyone ever meet max?

Started by ZachJames, July 31, 2013, 04:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZachJames

davegeenz

I'm visiting Stockholm in late August (from New Zealand)... Any Stockholm board members up for giving me a tour of some of the "historic" Cheiron & Co locations around the city?  :D

turnaround

I think the classics are the old Cheiron studios (now RoxyRecording) and Max restaurant EAST :D

Some members visited them already and can surely help.

I'd be interested where the new Maratone studios are located.
And I liked it..

ZachJames

Quote from: davegeenz on August 05, 2013, 02:20:09 PM
I'm visiting Stockholm in late August (from New Zealand)... Any Stockholm board members up for giving me a tour of some of the "historic" Cheiron & Co locations around the city?  :D

Take some pictures for us please  ;D

davegeenz

Haha I will if I find somewhere new.  I've visited Max's (I think now old?) Maratone studio location a few years ago, and went to East as well... posted a few pictures on the forum back then.  But I think I remember reading somewhere that he had moved elsewhere in the city.  Also interested in any other studio locations of "the old gang", there's still a few that are working in Stockholm rather than over in LA or London these days.

nznexus

there are so many people that loook like max martin.. hahaha. i guess its funny you can see someone on the subway but you know its not the real max martin.

i never seen max martin but love to meet him of course. man what a legend this man is
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

AlexanderLaBrea

I'm guessing the biggest chance of that happening is to just "casually" hang outside his townhouse here in Stockholm and wait for him to hopefully come home, or leave (if he's not in LA ;) )