• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin has a studio in New York or in LA?

Started by yoyoman, July 19, 2010, 12:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoyoman

Hello everyone I'm new here. My name is Claude. I want to ask u a question about my favourite producer of all time, cause actually I grow up with Max Martin's songs...Does anyone knows where can I find an address of the studio from the states?...I mean beside of his studios from Sweeden does he has also in states? I know that Dr. Luke has his own studio in LA and his working with Benny Blanco but I don't know anything about Max cause he's not an internet fan I guess...The last interview with him that I read was on Popjustice and he didn't mention about his studio from states...Does anyone knows anything about this? Could you please help me answering to my question? Thank U. Peace!

OverPop

Quote from: yoyoman on July 19, 2010, 12:14:18 AM
Hello everyone I'm new here. My name is Claude. I want to ask u a question about my favourite producer of all time, cause actually I grow up with Max Martin's songs...Does anyone knows where can I find an address of the studio from the states?...I mean beside of his studios from Sweeden does he has also in states? I know that Dr. Luke has his own studio in LA and his working with Benny Blanco but I don't know anything about Max cause he's not an internet fan I guess...The last interview with him that I read was on Popjustice and he didn't mention about his studio from states...Does anyone knows anything about this? Could you please help me answering to my question? Thank U. Peace!

Hello Claude, I don't think Max has a studio in the states, and I see no reason for him to have one there, 'cause other songwriters/producers (US) that he collaborates with have a studio already.
But then again, I may be wrong  :)

Izalightblue

Quote from: OverPop on July 19, 2010, 01:40:44 AM
Quote from: yoyoman on July 19, 2010, 12:14:18 AM

Hello Claude, I don't think Max has a studio in the states, and I see no reason for him to have one there, 'cause other songwriters/producers (US) that he collaborates with have a studio already.
But then again, I may be wrong  :)

Yeah, I don't think he has a studio in the states at all. The thing is, when he needs to go to the states, he uses Conway studios or Dr.Luke's.

http://www.conwayrecording.com/clients/

yoyoman

Thank you all for your answer. I thought that also him like all the others producers from Sweeden like Kristian Lundin, Redone, Rami, are living and working in the states...I thought Max moved out from Sweden too and now lives in States that's why I was asking  ;D

yoyoman

Off - How is doing Andreas Carlsson ? I know that also him he's living in Stockholm and often go to LA. Do u have any news about him? any new projects?

Alex Martin

Many artist moved to sweden to record a few songs with Max....now i think max has not a recording studio in Usa but only in stockholm.

OverPop

Quote from: yoyoman on July 19, 2010, 12:16:54 PM
Thank you all for your answer. I thought that also him like all the others producers from Sweeden like Kristian Lundin, Redone, Rami, are living and working in the states...I thought Max moved out from Sweden too and now lives in States that's why I was asking  ;D

I think Kristian is in Sweeden as well, not US.

Quote from: yoyoman on July 19, 2010, 12:25:08 PM
Off - How is doing Andreas Carlsson ? I know that also him he's living in Stockholm and often go to LA. Do u have any news about him? any new projects?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's quite opposite with Andreas, he's in LA, but often goes to Sweeden (?)  ;)

Izalightblue

Quote from: OverPop on July 19, 2010, 02:48:50 PM
Quote from: yoyoman on July 19, 2010, 12:16:54 PM

I think Kristian is in Sweeden as well, not US.

Quote from: yoyoman on July 19, 2010, 12:25:08 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's quite opposite with Andreas, he's in LA, but often goes to Sweeden (?)  ;)

Kristian lives in Los Angeles since 2005, and has a studio there. Check out his myspace:  www.myspace.com/kristianlundin

About Andreas, for info on him, check www.andreascarlsson.se/Blogg  - use it with google translator.

Hmmm, Overpop, I don't know, I think he divides his time between Sweden and L.A, as he said on tv show Made in Sweden.

yoyoman

Hey Izabela Do u know by mistake which is the address of Dr.Luke's studio? Or where can I find him in LA? I want to apply for an internship to his studio and I don't know if he accepts applications. I know his twitter and his myspace address but I guess he gets to many emails and never read or replies . Please anyone can help me?... Where can I find his studio address or an official email where I can send my resume. Thank you!  ;D

Izalightblue

Hey, Yoyoman! Sorry, I don't know Dr. Luke's studio address nor his email address. Well, I don't know if he accepts applications either, but keep an eye on his twitter, because when he needs musicians he actually announces on twitter, like he's done, check his posts from while ago.