• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

: JoJo to release 3 singles next week

Started by ShockdioN, August 15, 2015, 09:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

I got info that the tracks were written by Swedish songwriters Linnea Deb, Tommy leino and Joy Deb. The guys behind Måns Zelmerlöw hit "Heroes"

turnaround

One song is by Benny Blanco. Anyone has the full credits?
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

^ I got the info that they were all produced and written by 'TheFamilySwe' + Nikki Flores

turnaround

When Love Hurts

Writers:

Ammar Malik
Benjamin Levin
Jason Evigan
Daniel Omelio
Ryn Weaver

Producers: 
Benny Blanco Jason Evigan

Source Wiki. 

QuoteThey're all so good. I know that Harmony Samuels produced "Say Love" — who is responsible for the other two?
Thank you! "Save My Soul" was produced by The Family. I flew over to Stockholm, Sweden to record it with them. "When Love Hurts" is Benny Blanco and Jason Evigan, who have produced so many big songs. I knew I wanted "When Love Hurts" the second I heard it.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

love this new sound for her. it fits, it works. her voice packs such a punch.

j.fco.morales

I expected a lot better songs, I'm kind of disappointed.